I made the margarita cheesecake that I am taking to a dinner party tomorrow night. I have made this recipe before and it turns out pretty darn good if you are:
1) a cheesecake fan and 2) like margaritas!
You can find the recipe here.
I will let the photos tell the story!
I received this microplane grater a few years ago as a Christmas gift. Let me tell you that your kitchen tool set is not complete without one! It makes grating a breeze and zesting is no longer a chore!
1) Each time I have made this recipe it has needed to bake for almost double the time than what the origional recipe calls for.
2) This time I just made it in a glass square pan as I don’t own a springform pan (borrowed my mom’s last time). I did not really want to invest in a pan that I would use so infrequently, but would have to find a place to store it full time.
As far as dinner, it was a good one!
- Grilled chicken with Northwoods Fire Spice
- Brussel sprouts
- half a oven roasted sweet potato
A good day all in all. I am beat, long runs really wear me out! I am off to watch some Damages. We will see if I can make it through an episode of if I will fall asleep like last night.